- intensive supply of moisture to the skin
- supports the regeneration process of the skin
- reduces dryness lines
- reduces redness in rashes
- silky smooth feeling on the skin
- supports the skin’s own production of collagen
- individually packaged and so ideal for travel
The rich Dermaroller mask intensively supplies the skin with moisture. Your skin will look fresher and more radiant.
The Dermaroller Mask consists of a skinfriendly silk mask, which is soaked with intensive care and regenerating substances. Matrixyl® promotes the skin's own texture and can reduce the visibility of fine wrinkles. In combination with hyaluronic acid it can help to smooth fine wrinkles and protects against the negative effects of environmental stressors, thereby weakening signs of premature ageing. Hyaluronic acid is a substance produced naturally in the body, which retains moisture in the skin. It ensures an optimal balance of moisture. The skin enjoys a pleasant cooling effect at the same time thanks to the evaporative effect of hyaluronic acid..
After applying the moisturising mask, the lasting effect of the substance starts within 20 minutes.
1. Thoroughly clean your face and hands before application.
2. Open the pouch, remove the mask and unfold. First remove the white protective film and place the Dermaroller Mask with the silky side on your face. Then remove the blue protective film. Now press on the mask thoroughly.
3. Relax during the application.
4. The mask is slightly dry on your face after 20 to 30 minutes and you can now remove it. Gently massage the rest of the substance into your skin.
Tocopherol is an all-round vitamin for body care, which smooths the skin surface texture and improves the moisture retention capacity of the skin. It increases the enzyme activity of the skin and protects against oxidation damage caused by UV radiation (free radicals) and therefore supports cell protection. It also stimulates tissue repair thanks to its cell-renewing and anti-inflammatory effect. So, this vitamin protects against premature ageing of the skin, sunburn and photosensitisation.
Hyaluronic acid is a true all-round talent in cosmetics and is versatile in use. It is a natural component of the skin, but is degraded by the body over time. This can happen due to advancing age, stress or environmental influences. The sodium salt in hyaluronic acid effectively binds moisture in the outermost skin layer. Hyaluronic acid only releases the stored moisture after several hours and maintains this effect for a long period of time. The resulting moisture deposits increase the firmness of the tissue and thus smooth the skin. Small wrinkles are diminished and a skin-toning effect is created, which has been scientifically verified. Hyaluronic acid is the moisture manager for your skin!
0 of 0 reviews
base price: 18,95* / 100 ml