XCellarisPro Large Pores Concept
The XCellarisPro Large Pores Concept contains everything you need to refine the complexion and minimize enlarged pores. The XCellarisPro Dermaroller, the Deep Cleanser and the HA Treat Ampoules work as a perfect trio against large pores.
Refine large pores
The Large Pores Set from XCellarisPro contains the clarifying Deep Cleanser, the Pure HA Ampoules and the XCellarisPro Dermaroller. The dermaroller is a microneedling tool that removes dead skin cells, opens and clarifies the pores and can thus refine the complexion. The appearance of large pores can be minimized. Thanks to the Pure HA ampoules, the skin is also moisturized and elasticity and collagen levels are increased.
Care and regeneration
The XCellarisPro Pure HA ampoules contain hyaluronic acid, which binds moisture and provides long-lasting hydration. In combination with copper tripeptide, urea, allantoin and Matrixyl®, these ampoules help to reduce wrinkles, increase the skin's collagen content, stimulate regeneration and protect the skin from external environmental influences.
Area of application: Face, neck and décolleté Contains: XCellarisPro Deep Cleanser, XCellarisPro Dermaroller (0.2 mm), 7 Pure HA ampoules Skin need: Refining pores, clarifying, moisturizing, radiance Skin type: Enlarged pores Wirkstoffe: Hyaluronic acid, Matrixyl®, copper tripeptide, coconut glucoside, aloe vera, rice extract
- Complete solution for enlarged pores
- Can refine the complexion
- Moisturizes the skin
- Stimulates cell growth
- Increases the skin's collagen content
- Protects the skin from environmental influences
The Deep Cleanser should be used every evening and every morning.
- Application: Apply a small amount of Deep Cleanser to a damp cotton pad or sponge and cleanse your skin to remove impurities and make-up. Make sure to leave out the eye area.
- Wash off: After cleansing, rinse your skin with clear, lukewarm water. Three times a week (e.g. Mon, Wed, Fri) you should use the XCellarisPro Dermaroller in combination with the Pure HA Ampoules in the evening.
- Cleansing the skin: Before using the Dermaroller, it is essential to thoroughly cleanse the skin to be treated to prevent bacteria from penetrating the top layer of skin.
- Star-shaped application: Gently roll the Dermaroller over the skin. In doing so, roll vertically, horizontally and diagonally over the skin approx. 2-3 times. Lift the roller before each change of direction. Make sure to gently stretch the skin with your fingers to reach small wrinkles and hard-to-reach areas.
- Cleaning the roller: Clean the roller carefully after use with the New Natural Line Roller Cleaner to prepare it for the next time. Allow the roller to dry and store it safely in the storage box provided.
- Gently massage in: To allow the skin to recover properly, allow around 10 to 15 minutes to pass after treatment with the dermaroller. Open an ampoule and gently massage the serum into the skin. Avoid direct eye contact.
SkinCleanser Aqua, CocoGlucoside, SodiumCocoylGlutamate, Polyglyceryl10Laurate, SodiumBenzoate, OryzaSativa(Rice)BranExtract, AloeBarbadensisLeafJuicePowder, CitrusAurantiumDulcis(Orange)PeelOil, CitrusAurantiumDulcisPeelExtract, PassifloraIncarnataFruitExtract, LacticAcid, XanthanGum, Glycerin, Limonene, PotassiumSorbate, PhyticAcid, CitricAcid, Linalool, Citral, SorbicAcid Hyaluronic Acid Ampoules Aqua, AlcoholDenat, Glycerin, SodiumHyaluronate, Urea, PotassiumSorbate, SodiumBenzoate, LacticAcid, Allantoin, BenzylBenzoate, BenzylSalicylate, Lecithin, PentyleneGlycol, Alcohol, AscorbylPalmitate, Polysorbate20, PotassiumPhosphate, Retinol, Tocopherol
RollerCleaner Aqua, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitol, CocamidopropylBetaine, ChlorhexidineDigluconate, PEG7GlycerylCocoate
SKIN CLEANSER Coco-glucoside is a non-ionic surfactant and is used to cleanse the skin. It replenishes lipids and is therefore widely used with dry, sensitive or mature skin. It protects the skin against drying out. Rice extract has an anti-inflammatory and moisturising effect and also revitalises the skin. Aloe Vera is a true miracle of nature. No less than 160 different healing and nourishing active ingredients have been detected over time. It is rich in amino acids and vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E and A) as well as enzymes, trace elements and plant substances. All these substances put together results in a synergetic, positive effect on the skin. Aloe vera has a moisturising, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and cooling effect. It works to refine the pores and stimulate cell growth. The use of aloe vera is widespread because of its cooling effect after excessive exposure to the sun, but is also recommended for insect bites, eczema, neurodermatitis and psoriasis. Orange peel oil is extracted by cold pressing the peels and spreads a "cheerfully optimistic and exhilarating" scent. It has a balancing and antiseptic effect on the skin and is both well suited to rough/chapped, normal or greasy skin as well as demanding, mature skin. The oil stimulates your lymphatic system and is also used as a natural fragrance. Passion flower oil – protects and strengthens the skin barrier. HYALURONIC ACID AMPOULES Hyaluronic acid is a true all-round talent in cosmetics and is versatile in use. It is a natural component of the skin, but is degraded by the body over time. This can happen due to advancing age, stress or environmental influences. The sodium salt in hyaluronic acid effectively binds moisture in the outermost skin layer. Hyaluronic acid only releases the stored moisture after several hours and maintains this effect for a long period of time. The resulting moisture deposits increase the firmness of the tissue and thus smooth the skin. Small wrinkles are diminished and a skin-toning effect is created, which has been scientifically verified. Hyaluronic acid is the moisture manager for your skin! Urea – carbamide is a substance produced by the body and one of the natural moisture retaining factors of the corneal layer. Urea soothes itching and removes scaly skin in the case of neurodermatitis and psoriasis and alleviates dry and hardened skin. It increases skin moisture and sebum flow, which is especially beneficial with impure skin and acne. Allantoin makes the skin smooth and supple and is a product of protein metabolism. It promotes tissue repair and cell regeneration with stressed and damaged skin. Allantoin has an anti-inflammatory effect, promotes healing and repair and also has soothing and moisturising characteristics.